AIP Chicken Casserole
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- 1 c onions diced
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- .5 c black olives sliced
- 2 c coconut cream
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook the chicken breast in the coconut oil in a frying pan. Season with salt.
- Combine all ingredients together and place in a large baking pan and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 825mg | Potassium: 1242mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1318IU | Vitamin C: 186mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment