Balsamic Watermelon Feta Salad
- 5 lbs watermelon cute into bite sized chunks
- 6 c arugula can sub baby spinach
- 1 c red onions thinly sliced
- .66 c feta cheese crumbled
- .5 c sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegars, salt, pepper, and whisk until salt is dissolved. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, a few drops at a time. Add in the chopped basil, taste, and adjust seasonings.
- In a large bowl, combine the melon, arugula/spinach, onion, and feta. Pour the dressing over the melon mixture and toss gently until everything is coated and evenly mixed.
- To serve, divide salad among individual plates and garnish with slivered almonds and extra basil leaves.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 933mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 4209IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 260mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!