- Remove the stem and leaves from the cauliflower.
- Cut off florets then place in food processor.
- Pulse to a rice-like consistency.
- Melt coconut oil in medium sized skillet over medium-heat.
- Add garlic and spices and sauté until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower rice and continue to cook for 5–7 minutes or until cauliflower begins to soften.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 624mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 69.5mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!