Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil over medium-high heat. Add a pinch of salt and the cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Drain the cauliflower, then return to the pot.
- Add the butter, salt, and milk to the cauliflower.
- Mash the ingredients together until most of the milk is absorbed and the texture is creamy.
- Add pepper and the cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- Add the chives and mix.
- Garnish with chives and more cheddar cheese.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 857mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 253mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!