Chicken and Mixed Veggie Stir Fry
- Melt oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add chicken to skillet and cook through, about 5–7 minutes then remove chicken and set aside.
- Add all veggies except green onions to pan and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add meat back to the pan then add sauce and heat through.
- Plate and top with sesame seeds and green onions.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 646mg | Potassium: 658mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1165IU | Vitamin C: 64.2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!