Chili Lime Baked Tilapia
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a small bowl, mix the chili powder, cumin, cayenne, salt, pepper, and olive oil with the lime juice.
- Using a basting brush, generously coat each side of the tilapia fillet with the marinade.
- Bake fish for 12 minutes in a preheated oven until edges begin to crisp and fish is moist and flaky.
- While fish is baking, prepare the crema.
- In a blender, combine avocado, cilantro, salt, pepper, lime juice, and yogurt. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Serve tilapia topped with avocado crema and freshly chopped cilantro.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 1367mg | Potassium: 1344mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2019IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!