- 4 c mixed baby greens
- 2 tomatoes roma, quartered
- 2 avocados pitted and sliced
- 2 c boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs hard boiled, quartered
- 1 c blue cheese crumbled
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Set aside.
- Cover the bottom of a large bowl or platter with mixed greens. Add tomatoes, avocados, chicken, bacon, and eggs. Sprinkle blue cheese on top. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve.
Calories: 635kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 830mg | Potassium: 1149mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1510IU | Vitamin C: 30.9mg | Calcium: 218mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!