Creamy Garlic and Basil Zucchini Noodles
- Using a spiralizer or other tool, make zucchini into noodles.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini noodles to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, just to soften them.
- Remove from heat and add remaining butter, garlic powder, salt, and heavy cream and toss together.
- Sprinkle basil on top and serve immediately.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 699mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 970IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!