Ginger Mushroom Shrimp Stir Fry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in the shrimp and season with ¼ teaspoon of the salt.
- Fry the shrimp for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and pour in the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Toss in the mushrooms, asparagus, and remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté for a few minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add in the ginger and coconut aminos/tamari and sauté until the ginger is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Toss the shrimp back into the pan and mix until everything is well incorporated and the shrimp is fully cooked, about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture evenly between bowls. Enjoy!
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1426mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 3.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!