Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Select "SAUTE" on Instant Pot.
- Add avocado oil and diced onion and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is softened and lightly browned.
- Add in the spice mix and remaining ingredients, except arrowroot powder. Stir to completely combine.
- Lock lid and close steam valve. Select "POULTRY" function.
- Once cook time is complete, quick release the steam and carefully open lid.
- Carefully remove chicken and place on a large plate or platter
- For a thicker sauce, if desired, remove about 1/4 cup of sauce from the pot and add arrowroot powder. Whisk to combine until no lumps remain. Pour mixture into Instant Pot and stir to combine completely.
- Cover chicken with desired amount of sauce. Serve with your favorite side dish.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 955mg | Potassium: 946mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 11.8mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!