Lemon & Garlic Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan.
- When hot add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-3 minutes
- Add the halved brussels sprouts, salt & pepper and cook until softened and browned. 5-10 minutes
- Add the lemon zest and juice.
- Cook until cooked to your liking.
- Serve as is or topped with Parmesan or your cheese of choice.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 710mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 98.4mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!