Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
- Chop the fresh basil and set aside.
- Melt butter in Instant Pot. SAUTE onions, celery, and carrots until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring often. Add chicken stock, tomatoes, basil, tomato paste, salt, and pepper.
- Select HIGH PRESSURE and 5 minutes cook time. When beep sounds turn Instant Pot off, wait 5 minutes and then use a quick pressure release to release pressure.
- When valve drops, carefully remove lid. Purée mixture until it’s very smooth. You can also use an immersion blender and purée it in the Instant Pot pot.
- Select SAUTE and stir in coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and turn off Instant Pot. Serve.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 1101mg | Potassium: 893mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3285IU | Vitamin C: 39.4mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!