Spiralized Greek Salad
- 2 cucumbers spiralized, or sliced into long noodles
- .5 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 pepperoncini sliced
- .5 c kalamata olives pitted
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- Spiralize your cucumbers and then lay them flat on a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and let the moisture come out. After 10 minutes, pat them dry.
- In a medium sized bowl add cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, feta, and peppers. Toss to distribute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and greek seasonings. Whisk until it begins to thicken, about 30 seconds. Drizzle over salad and then sprinkle with black pepper.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 288mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 419IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!