Thai Curry Veggie Noodles with Chicken
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp ground black pepper
- .5 c full fat canned coconut milk
- .25 c lime juice
- 1 limes quartered
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 2 carrots spiralized
- .5 head red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 cucumbers spiralized
- 2 bunches green onions thinly sliced
- .25 c cashews roasted and salted, chopped
- Preheat the broiler and line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle the chicken with the olive oil and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and broil, flipping halfway, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the coconut milk, lime juice, almond butter, and curry paste in a large bowl. Add the carrots, cabbage, and salt and toss to coat completely. Let sit for 15 minutes. Add the cucumber to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Thinly slice the chicken. Divide the veggies among serving bowls and top with the chicken, green onions, and some cashews. Serve with lime wedges.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 840mg | Potassium: 1446mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 6938IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!