Avocado Chicken Salad
Avocado Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and chopped or shredded
- 2 avocados large
- 1 c frozen corn kernels defrosted
- .25 lb bacon cooked and chopped, about 3 strips
- 4 tbsp fresh chives or green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- Place chicken breasts into a large mixing bowl.
- Peel and pit avocados, slice into bite-sized pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add corn, green onion, chopped bacon, and dill.
- Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle over your salad and toss to combine. Serve with slices of hard boiled egg if desired.
Calories: 545kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 910mg | Potassium: 1104mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!