Asian Chicken Wraps
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves picked
- .25 head napa cabbage thinly sliced
- .25 head red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 bell peppers red, thinly sliced
- 1 bell peppers yellow, thinly sliced
- 1 carrots shredded
- 4 heads green onions thinly cut on bias
- 1 avocados thinly sliced
- .25 c fresh basil thinly sliced
- .25 c fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 c rotisserie chicken shredded
- .25 c peanuts chopped
- Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, aminos/tamari, lime juice, garlic, and ginger until smooth.
- Combine the Napa cabbage, red cabbage, sliced bell peppers. carrot, and green onions and toss together. Add in a handful of avocado, sliced basil, and fresh cilantro along with the shredded chicken.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the vegetables and chicken and toss to combine. Taste and add more aminos/tamari if you want a saltier finish. Stuff the mixture into lettuce leaves and garnish with peanuts. Serve immediately.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 795mg | Potassium: 873mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 6744IU | Vitamin C: 131mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!