Green Breakfast Tacos
- Peel and chop plantain into several pieces. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth with no lumps remaining.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt just enough coconut oil to lightly cover skillet.
- Spoon or pour batter into skillet to make an approximately 3-inch tortilla.
- Cook tortilla for 2 to 3 minutes and carefully turn over. Continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until tortilla is barely brown and pliable. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Serve tortillas with your favorite breakfast taco fillings.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 396mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1210IU | Vitamin C: 10.8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!